About this product
- Space-saving. Ideal for use as room dividers
- Exceptional quality, strength and durability
- The kit assembles into a galvanised steel frame with full pocket and track for installation as a complete unit
- Smooth, quiet runners tested to 100,000 open and close cycles
- Extractable track for any future improvements or changes
- Use 12.5mm plasterboard to achieve a FINISHED wall thickness of 100mm
- Quick and easy to assemble - see our product video for a demonstration of assembly
- Alternatively click below for fitting instructions
- Please ensure the correct selection of Door Panel size as frames CANNOT be amended
- Suitable for doors thicknesses of between 35 and 44mm
- Maximum door weight 100kg
- Kit comes complete with full timber lining kit i.e. jamb kit, dust brushes and rubber bumpers for a professional finish
- 15 year guarantee
- Order Eclisse Soft Close Mechanism separately - see code 745528
- You can also opt for an Eclisse Double Door Synchronisation Kit, to be ordered separately - please see code 196197
- Eclisse Anti-Slam Bi-Directional Soft Close also available separately - see code 817417
Specification & Documentation
Door Panel Size W x H (mm)
762 x 1981
Equality Act Compliant
Finished Wall Thickness (mm)
Max Door Weight (kg)
Max Passage Size W x H (mm)
1474 x 1971
No of Doors
Double Pocket Door Kit
Overall Dimensions W x H (mm)
3168 x 2056
Suit Door Thickness (mm)
Timber Pocket Door Systems
Eclisse Double Pocket Door Kit - 100mm Finished Wall Thickness - 762 x 1981mm Door Size
Anonymous - 3 years ago
An excellent product that was perfect to fulfil our home redesign requirements
We are so pleased that we found this Eclisse Pocket Door system on your website and having read the reviews we knew it was exactly what we needed to fulfil our needs. Excellent robust product.
Anthony Garside - 3 years ago
Looks great but not solid enough
I bought this product for a client, confident in its structure as I have already fitting a single pocket door system. Both systems tho I find have a weak spot on the bottom corner so I like to add an L bracket to the floor and cover with the skirting board, looks great when finished. The aftermarket help with this item is bad tho, a while back a work colleague of mine bought the wrong size by mistake and ironmongery direct wouldn't swap it because it had been taken out of the box so don't select the wrong size by mistake lol.
Kev wilkie - 3 years ago
Bought these doors for a job dividing an office, works perfectly and pretty simple to construct. Costumer was very happy with the results and so were we.
Peter Leach - 4 years ago
We have used the Eclisse pocket doors for a number of years and have always been completely happy with the product whether the single or as in this particular case the double. The product is well made, straightforward to assemble and install and we have never had any problems with any of the kits we have used. The end results have always satisfied our Clients and on this occasion the double door assembly was very well received.
Paul Dawkins - 4 years ago
Can’t get better than this.
When looking for a quality sliding door kit.. this is it. Simple to fit runs like a dream.
Page 1 of 1