About this product
- Altro Easi T heavy duty tubular latches are designed for door furniture and door knobs
- The forend can be replaced without having to remove the lock
- Easily reversible on site for left or right handed applications
- PVD stands for Physical Vapour Deposition - a process and finish creating a molecular bond resulting in the most durable and hard-wearing coating available today. This makes the product more corrosion resistant, more hard wearing, and more impact resistant
- Heavy double springing ensures positive return of the lever or knob to its original position whilst the soft bolt spring ensures the latch locates into its keep quietly - an important factor in apartment buildings
- 60 minute fire rating
- Easily reversible onsite for left or right hand applications
- Suitable for bolt through door furniture
- NOTE: Due to the heavy spring within the latch, these tubular latches are not suitable for sprung door furniture
- 10 year guarantee
Altro Heavy Duty Tubular Latch - 103mm Case - 82mm Backset - PVD Brass
Lady bodger - 1 year ago
just the job!
Replaced an old and worn out latch. Slightly longer than the original but hat was easly sorted. Pleased with the result. On to the next two doors!
Clare B - 2 years ago
Have bought tubular locks from 3 different places and these are the winners for value for money and sturdy quality. They were easy enough to fit and feel solid but easy to turn. Have only given four stars because I'm cautious - I don't know how they will wear over time but at this early stage I'd say they're a good buy.
Moonraker - 2 years ago
These latches are very well made, quality of paint finish is excellent and the brass plates are superb,the dust cap is an added bonus .
Tim bigg - 3 years ago
Fit for the job
This latch is excellent...it does exactly what it should...easy to fit...it feels both strong and sturdy and lasts years..great value for money with no come back..
Jack8898 - 3 years ago
Perfect for the job
Bought this to replace an old obsolete sized fitting that had been lost by my client. Only needed a little carpentry work to achieve a good result.
Page 1 of 2