Powapost® Fence Post Repair Spike - Twin Bolt - 100mm
Extremely hard wearing and resistant to corrosion due to the dual coating
Buy In Bulk & Save Up To %
Qualifies for a total saving
Next Day Delivery
Want delivery tomorrow?
Order within !
- Powapost® Fence Post Repair Spike - Twin Bolt - 100mm
- Extremely hard wearing and resistant to corrosion due to the dual coating
- Manufactured from heavy duty mild steel which is then zinc plated, with a moisture resistant brown powder coating over the top for ultimate durability
- Protects the post from water, fungal and insect damage
- Provides an easy solution to broken or rotted timber posts that are set into concrete
- Ideal to repair storm damaged fencing
- No need to remove existing concrete or add extra concrete
- Saw off the old timber post at ground level, then hammer the repair spike fully down, in-between the corner of the timber and the existing concrete
- Should be installed using a Powapost(R) drive-in tool to aid insertion and protect the metal shoe from damage
- Mechanically tightens around the post using the bolts for a secure fit
- Size 100 x 100 x 300 (300mm spike)
Can we improve the information for this product?
|Finish||Brown Powder Coated|
|Size mm||100 x 100 x 300mm|
|Type||Fence Post Repair Spike|
We appreciate your feedback. Please complete a short 1 minute form to let us know.
'338972' copied to clipboard