Codelocks 520 Mechanical Lock - Stainless Steel
Buy In Bulk & Save Up To %
Qualifies for a total saving
Next Day Delivery
||Free Delivery Available
Want delivery tomorrow?
Order within !
- Codelocks 520 Mechanical Lock - Stainless Steel
- Suits doors 35-65mm thick
- Suitable for interior and exterior doors - heavy duty applications such as office entrances and commercial properties
- Complete locking unit with all the parts necessary for a new installation, or the total replacement of an existing lock
- These features make the 520 an ideal and economical solution to door control problems in health, education and other institutional premises
- The lever handles allow its use as the primary lock on the door
- Management can lock deadbolt to prevent further entry by code users
- Non code free version. For code free access use Product Code 355067
- The safety function ensures that the inside lever handle will retract the deadbolt and the latchbolt simultaneously, so making it impossible to accidentally lock a person in a room
- The management key can always be used to open doors for cleaning and security staff
- The lock will accept any standard Euro-profile type cylinder in place of the one supplied, allowing the lock to be suited into master keyed systems
- Reversible for left or right hand opening
|Code Change||Off Door|
|Code Free Function||No|
|Door Thickness mm||35-65mm|
|Hold Back Function||No|
|Use||Interior & Exterior|
Can we improve the information for this product?
Technical & Fitting Documents
We appreciate your feedback. Please complete a short 1 minute form to let us know.
This product is on page 505 of catalogue 130
View page Free copy
'301103' copied to clipboard