CCE Glass Frame Seal - Suit 12mm Glass - 2500mm
A perimeter seal used to close the gap around the leaf of a glass door, without the use of glues and adhesives
Buy In Bulk & Save Up To %
Qualifies for a total saving
Next Day Delivery
Want delivery tomorrow?
Order within !
- CCE Glass Frame Seal - Suit 12mm Glass - 2500mm
- A perimeter seal used to close the gap around the leaf of a glass door, without the use of glues and adhesives
- Consists of an anodised aluminium alloy slimline profile with anti-vibration soft tubular pic seal inside the channel and coextruded TPE seal on the outside
- The patented system allows to fill in 4-8mm gaps even in case of irregular glass edges
- A simple system that provides protection from dust, wind, smoke and noise, giving an added value to the aesthetics of the door
- Suitable for all types of glass doors
- Push fit - easy to install
- Length of 2500mm and available for 10mm and 12mm thick glass doors
|Finish||Brushed Stainless Steel Effect|
|Option||Glass to Frame|
|Suit Door Thickness mm||12mm|
Can we improve the information for this product?
Technical & Fitting Documents
We appreciate your feedback. Please complete a short 1 minute form to let us know.
This product is on page 699 of catalogue 130
View page Free copy
'208627' copied to clipboard