29th October 2021
Throughout the last year, many makeshift offices have been created across the country, with decisions being made whether to work from home more permanently. For customers looking to update the home for a more suitable work from home set up, we have a range of solutions to help create the ideal work environment.
· Altro Shelving Systems. Help keep your workspace decluttered with our quality shelving range, choose from twin slot or floating shelving (offering concealed fixings).
· KLÜG Pocket Door Kits. Ideal for open-plan homes or where space is at a minimum, our range of pocket door kits can help you create a peaceful work zone when needed, offering the perfect work/home life balance.
Working from home means more energy usage. Take control and consider having a fully automated smart home system so you can manage connected devices 24/7 such as lighting, temperature controls, and security devices. Over at ElectricalDirect we have a selection of smart solutions from LightwaveRF and Nedis to help get you started.
We stock a huge range of solutions suitable for office renovations to help optimise space.
· Door Holders and Closers. These are essential devices to ensure compliance with fire-safety and building legislation, in order to help keep building occupants safe in event of a fire. Choose from a range of over 300 door openers, holders and closers here.
· Document M Packs. All the sanitary ware and components needed for washrooms to comply with BS 8300 accessibility legislation, and the Building Regulations, in one pack.
Here at IronmongeryDirect, you can find a huge range of products available in some of the most popular current colour trends, such as antique brass, copper and matt black.
To perfectly pair with these door hardware products and create a cohesive look across a whole project, ElectricalDirect also offers a wide range with the same matching finishes, such as sockets and switches, wall and ceiling lights as well as dimmers - all available in antique brass, copper and matt black.
With Autumn fast approaching and darker nights starting to draw in, many homeowners may begin to think about making security improvements to their property.
Key products to consider:
· BS 3621 Door Locks. This is the standard that most insurance companies recommend as a minimum, as these include features which resist the most common forms of attack.
· Gate Locks. Secure outside perimeter gates with heavy, high security padlocks, or for increased peace of mind check out our range of external code locks from Borg.
Here you’ll find plenty of external security solutions to help deter intruders, with a selection of floodlights, bulkheads, wall and brick lights available. Plus, we have a wide range of burglar alarms, CCTV, PIR and Motion Sensors to choose from.
To further explore our range of over 12,000 products on ElectricalDirect, click here.