- Joyner Bolt - M10 x 125mm - Pack 10
- Joyner Bolt is a revolutionary spiked timber connector
- Superior alternative to coach bolts and threaded rod
- The head of the Joyner bolt cannot be pulled into the timber due to the increased surface area, unlike coach bolts
- The spikes on the head guarantee no turning, loosening or falling out during fixing
- The flat head on the joyner bolt means that it will not show through materials such as plasterboard
- Nuts and washers must be ordered separately to suit your application
|Finish||Bright Zinc Plated|
|Size mm||M10 x 125mm|
|Thread Length mm||70mm|
Can we improve the information for this product?
Technical & Fitting Documents
We appreciate your feedback. Please complete a short 1 minute form to let us know.
This product is on page 1074 of catalogue 128
View page Free copy
'220170' copied to clipboard