Updated: 31st March 2020
Our focus remains on providing an uninterrupted service for all of our customers, whilst ensuring the safety of our colleagues by being diligent and responsive to government recommendations and guidance.
We understand that concerns about the impact to potential business are front of mind, so hopefully the below will help shed some light on our operations:
- We are continuing to take orders over the phone 7am-8pm 7 days a week, or 24/7 via our website.
- Our trade counter is now closed until further notice.
- We are continuing to work closely with our supply base and as the situation develops we will communicate any issues if and when they occur.
We are still open and delivering, however we have had to make a number of changes to our delivery service as follows:
- Next Day and Sunday delivery options are not available.
- We have stopped our new Click & Collect service to minimise the risk to you, our customers.
- If you need your goods urgently and work in front-line medicine, please contact us to see how we can help.
- We have taken additional steps of providing all staff with clear information on the virus, methods of control and NHS / Government websites for their reference.
- We have equipped our premises with several hand sanitising stations and are continuing to undertake additional cleanin procedures in accordance with advice from WHO.
- Where possible our staff are now working from home and extra measures are in place to minimise the risk of infection to our warehouse staff.
Lastly, we sincerely wish that the impact on our customers, their families and their businesses, is minimal. If you did have any additional questions please do not hesitate to get in contact with us.
Marco Verdonkschot | Managing Director