£0.00 (show VAT)
Up to 60 days interest free credit
Get £20 Bonusbond voucher
Find out why we’re Masters of our Trade
Request your copy now!
If you just can't wait!
For iPhone & Android
On orders over £45 (Ex VAT)
Simply use the FREEPOST label
• In-Dex screws are designed specifically for fixing into timber, decking, stairs, fencing and all general landscaping • Sharp point for easier penetration into all wood types • 1000 hours (min) salt spray resistance • 8mm hex head with fixed washer to prevent camming out • High pull-out resistance
• Ideal for wooden decks • The fixing thread fixes the top board • Minimises creaking of floor structure • The small cylinder head pulls flush into the wood and provides the perfect appearance
• In-Dex screws are designed specifically for fixing into timber, decking, stairs, fencing and for all general landscaping • Sharp point for easier penetration into all wood types • 1000 hours (min) salt spray resistance • 8mm hex head with fixed washer to prevent camming out • High pull out resistance
• Size 4.5 x 60mm • No pre-drilling required • Non thread shank allows two materials to be pulled together tightly • Upper thread locks the deckboard securely • Cutting ribs for perfect countersinking • Zinc-Nickel coating exclusive to Spax • 15 year no rust guarantee
• Corrosion resistant treated decking screws at unbeatable value • These screws feature a sharp point and thread for ease of driving and reduced splitting
• Ideal for wooden decks • The fixing thread fixes the top board • Minimises creaking of floor structure • The small cylinder head pulls flush into the wood and provides the perfect appearance • Antique surface; colour similar to wood, the screw head is almost invisible as a result
• The optimum high performance decking screw• Patented 25 degree sprial point with cut for an immediate start • 10mm single cut reduces splitting • Single thread - centres up the screw after rapid insertion • Reduced parallel shank - reduces board friction • Threads under the head - allows the screw to lock tight into the decking giving no board movement • Tornado Ribs - eases countersinking to prevent any splits or damage around the screw head • Innovative Reisser recess with interior hole - unique design. No risk of bit jumping out, therefore no risk of scratching protective coating. Designed to accept a standard square drive No.2 bit as well as the innovative Reisser Recess bit. • RMB - Nano Coating
Range of decking screws including the popular Spax range as well as the tough Dextra decking screw range from TIMco.
Documents & Drawings
Supplying over 14,000 Ironmongery products ready for next day delivery. Our Ironmongery range includes Hinges, closers, door furniture and much more from top brands such as Elfa, Yale, Dorma, Briton, Union, Blum and Hoppe.
Business is looking up for the UK's tradespeople
Norfolk builder announced winner of Master of Trade competition
IronmongeryDirect lends a helping handle to the BBC's 'DIY SOS'
The cookie settings on this website are set to 'allow all cookies' to give you the very best user experience. If you continue without changing these settings, you consent to this.
For further information, click the 'more info' button, alternatively to disable all cookies press 'no thanks'.