From Chesham DIY
- This was the only mortise latch I could find anywhere with a 71mm setback, which was what I needed to replace the old one. It appears to be well made and I'm sure will work well. My only reservation was the nylon latch which is unusual as most are metal but that is said to make it quieter in operation, so may be a benefit.
From trowbridge DIY
- only place i could get a 71mm latch
From Bristol DIY
- Unfortunately I couldn't use these latches as they only work
with sprung handles which I did not have.
But used with sprung handles they would be fine.
- Exactly what I was looking for, fitted and working
From Kettering DIY
- A simple product, well made & perfectly sortable for the purpose