• Light duty - suitable for low traffic offices and storerooms
• Use on interior doors only
• Suits doors 35-60mm thick
• Available in holdback option - ideal for areas which require the door to be left unlocked for periods as required
• Reversible for left or right hand applications
• Includes spring latch bolt that allows the door to automatically re-lock every time the door is closed
• Over 5000 code options
All mechanical codelocks use non-sequential codes, which means the 4-digit code can be entered in any order - e.g. 1234 can be 4321 or 1342. This is a lower security option than electronic locks but makes them ideal for smaller businesses or premises looking for the convenience and security of access control on a smaller budget.