From London Trade
- Excellent well hold good price ++++++++++++++++++++++
From Dublin, Ireland DIY
- Great quality screw, gets a really good bite into the item your working on.
Really great to use on hinges, soft closers and so on. Especially if they don't need to be countersunk.
Screwdriver bits sit into them perfectly without shearing or tear out of the screwhead.
Great value too.
Only negative point for me is they could ship in a tougher resealable bag or box, once you open the shipping bag they need some type of storage.
From Mansfield Trade
- Good screws for blum hinges
From Rainham DIY
- Very good value for money. Delivered quickly and on time.
From Brighton Trade
- Good for screwing cabinet hinges to doors