From NORTH BERWICK DIY
- PURCHASED DOOR HANDLES AND HINGES, PRODUCTS ARE SOLID AND OFF GOOD QUALITY, DELIVER WAS EXCELLENT, WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND,
From Stock, Essex DIY
- Handles were ok but the screws were absolute rubbish and we had to use the old ones from the handles we took off.
From Edinburgh DIY
- Very good value door kit. Nice contempory design and good weight to the handles, they look good in place.
- Absolutely awful, I put them into a house I was refurbishing, each handle tarnished, don't buy.
From London Trade
- 10.veryreasonable price, look good, easy to fitand ar sturdier than those in local diy stores that cost more!